We’re Proud to be Providing Expo 2020 Dubai with our World-Class Services
For the first time ever in World Expo history, Expo 2020 will be held in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region – namely, Dubai!
We’re delighted to be providing Expo 2020 with our world-class language services solutions across all sessions for the entire duration of the event, taking place from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.
Connecting People, Breaking the Language Barrier
With participants joining in from over 190 nations, our aim at Expo 2020 is to help bring the world closer together, break the language barrier, and enable international speakers, organizations, and participants to connect and exchange ideas.
World-Class Services for a World-Class Event
We’ll have on-ground linguists working physically at the event, delivering over 5 million words of unique content pieces in over 30 languages:
- Translation – Our translators will deliver translated content in written format to make sure it always remains accessible to all.
- Interpretation – Our interpreters will deliver simultaneous interpretation for attendees at all live sessions.
- Content Creation – Our copywriters will create unique content pieces that cover the event’s highlights, key takeaways, and more.
- Documentation – Our linguists will be conducting accurate documentation and full coverage of the sessions including discussed ideas, speaker quotes, and summaries.
Want to find out more about our world-class language solutions? Visit our Enterprise Solutions page.
Industry-Expert Linguists for Every District
Our linguists specialize in every industry and will be accordingly distributed across the event’s pavilions that revolve around 3 main districts:
- Sustainability District – Linguists specializing in environmentalism, solar energy, green technology, and more.
- Mobility District – Linguists specializing in transport, autonomous driving, astronomy, and more.
- Opportunity District – Linguists specializing in technology, business, technical writing, and more.
What Our CEO Has to Say!
“The UAE has been our home at Tarjama for the past 12 years and has empowered us to reach the entire world from where we are. We couldn’t be more excited to be working with Expo 2020 in the first World Expo to be held in the region,” Nour Al Hassan, CEO at Tarjama said. “We realize that Expo 2020 is truly a special moment in history and we’re proud to be helping the world engage together and exchange ideas to unlock its potential at this iconic event.”
We’re Here to Help
Don’t miss the opportunity to transform your content and ideas into every language you need to communicate with your international audience. Get in touch with us to get started with our world-class language and translation solutions now.